Invite Jeffrey to Speak at Your Event
- Artificial Intelligence – what is and is not possible
- All Things Vile and Vicious: Finding God in the Horrors of Nature
- There Can Be No Conflict: The Harmonization of Science and Faith
- Staying Human: Augmenting Science Instruction with Art, Music, and Literature
- Teaching for Middle and High School Science Mastery
- When homeschooling becomes academic triage
Jeffrey worked with Novare Science & Math for seven years and Classical Academic Press for another year advocating a transformative new model of science education. He has years of experience presenting at conferences, coaching educators, and writing on a variety of subjects. In addition to science education, he has written and spoken on topics such as art and literature, the harmonization of science and faith, Artificial Intelligence, and cultural engagement. Jeffrey earned his MDiv degree from Covenant Seminary and did church work for four years. Since completing his MFA degree from Seattle Pacific University, he also loves to talk about fiction writing and helping aspiring writers to get started. He leads the Writer’s Group at his church and he currently teaches Academic Writing at St. Edwards University and Concordia University, both located in his hometown of Austin, Texas.
Jeffrey is available to speak at select events such as book club meetings (in person or via teleconference), educational conferences, commencement ceremonies, community groups and schools.